Dialogue

quarta-feira, dezembro 05, 2007 § 0

- Maybe...

- Maybe what?

- Maybe you don’t know what you say.

- It’s gonna be like that from now on?

- Like what?

- "You this, you that..."

- That depends.

- On what?

- On what you wanna be. I can stop talking right now, but it doesn’t depend on me. I don’t talk because I want to, I talk because you give me reasons to.

- Where are you trying to get to?

- Nowhere. Just like I said, doesn’t depends on me. We can go anywhere, it just depends on you.
The world is too perfect when I’m with you. You can take me to Hell, that it’s gonna become a comfortable place, if I’m there with you.

- Are you saying I should go to Hell?

- I’m saying you should take me anywhere; I’m yours. I’m yours as I was never anyone else’s.

- Don’t you think it’s missing a little bit of pride in you?

- Don’t you think it’s missing a little bit of passion in you?

- I don’t need passion.

- Sure, just like I don’t need the oxygen in my lungs either.

- Of course you need. Without it, you’ll die.

- Exactly.

- What’s your point?

- You.

- You’re already here, me too.

- Maybe...

- Maybe what?

- Maybe your way to see the distance is different than mine.

- I doubt it. I measure in meters, like everyone else.

- The world is too theoretical for you. You measure in meters, but you can’t measure passion like that.

- But I told you already I don’t need passion.

- And who said I was talking about you?

- Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be?

- How what?

- "You this, you that...”

- Dejà vú feeling.

- Maybe you should start keeping your words to yourself.

- Maybe you should start listening more what people have to say to you.

- And what do you have to say to me?

- Nothing.

- What do you mean “nothing”?

- Well... It’s not a matter of what I have to say to you, but a matter of what you’ll be willing to listen.

- Why do you persist with all these words games? Don’t you ever get tired of this sick game?

- You consider word a sickness? Oh, now I get your great health.

- Your tentative to offend me won’t take any effect.

- Already did.

- How?

- You just mentioned it; sign that you noted, so, it had effect.

- Leave me in peace.

- Maybe...

- Maybe what?

- Maybe you don’t know what peace is.

- Maybe you don’t know who yourself are.

- And who are you to discuss who am I or am I not?

- I am the person you love.

- I do not love you. I never did.

- You love me, yes. You feel passion, you feel love, you feel hate, you feel pain, you feel pleasure. You feel pleasure in hating me, and feel hate in loving me.
I’m everything you ever wanted, everything you never wanted. I am everything.

- Including arrogant.

- And who are you to tell me what am I or am I not?

- I am the person you hate. You love to hate me, you feel pleasure in hurting me. Perhaps that’s our greatest problem.

- What?

- I love you and I hate you, and I need your despise, to love you more and more. And you need my love, to despise me more and more. You fell in love with me. Fell in love with despising me, and I fell in love with been despised.

- Maybe...

- Maybe what?

- Maybe you’re wrong.

- Maybe you haven’t fell in love with despise?

- Maybe I’m not in love with anything.

- Maybe we should stop right here.

- Why? Have you reached the conclusion that you mean nothing to me?

- I have reached the conclusion that I mean everything to you, but it’s not apt to me to announce it. You shall realize, but on your own, and in the right time. And by the time you realize I mean everything to you, you won’t mean anything to me anymore. And even then, we’ll still be in the same place we were from the beginning, proving that, wherever are our choices, I am everything to you, and you are everything to me.

- Maybe...

- Maybe what?

- Maybe, simply, as always, maybe.

______

> Original em PT > Clique aqui.

What's this?

You are currently reading Dialogue at MOURISMENT.

meta

Todos os direitos reservados. Tecnologia do Blogger.